Daily cleaning or General cleaning
General Cleaning is a set of cleaning tasks that are performed on a regular basis.
General Cleaning is what most people do on a daily or weekly basis while deep cleaning is normally carried out every 6 months to a year.
General Cleaning maintains a good level of cleanliness around the house or office or classrooms, etc.
General Cleaning tasks often cover things like:
- vacuuming and wet mopping the floors
- dusting walls and cleaning ceiling vents
- dusting and wiping furniture, cupboards
- cleaning bathrooms & toilets
- cleaning kitchen
- tidying up
As the name suggests, Periodic Cleaning is different to Daily Cleaning. This service means that you have a cleaner arranged to come into your premises on a regular and agreed basis. This could be weekly, monthly or even less than that.
The idea is that your premises can be perfectly cleaned and decluttered, but you don’t have to commit to cleaning more frequently than you need.
The regularity of the Periodic Cleaning that you organize is entirely dependent on your needs, and this is something that you can discuss with your cleaning company to ensure that it works for you.
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- full and deep dusting including all the corners of rooms for cobwebs and cupboards etc.
- air con filter, washing machine, drying machine etc.
- lighting fixtures, furniture, sofa etc.
- inside of window frames and patio doors etc.
- inside and outside of all windows glass
- carpet, wooden, tile, granite, marble floor etc.
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc.
- behind kitchen appliances like the cooking stove and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
Polishing & Waxing can protect the floor from stain, grease and spillage. It also enhances the look of the floor, giving it a shiny look to the surface which could last from 3 to 5 years depending on the usage of the floor.
Additionally, polished floors are easier to be cleaned than unpolished floor, They require only a simple wet mopping to remove dirt.
Housekeeping services consists of an expert management team dedicated to the needs of the hospitality industry.All crew members of Housekeeping services are extensively and continuously trained in all areas of cleaning to ensure proper technique providing high quality results in the guest rooms and public area.
Upholstery Cleaning is the process of cleaning the fabric that upholsters your furniture. It be kept to a minimum via a proactive care plan that includes fabric protection, regular ( weekly) vacuuming and brushing, and seasonal cushion rotation where possible. This methodology is the safest way to gain the greatest return on your furniture investment. However, occasional overall upholstery cleaning is needed for both aesthetic and health reasons.
Your business runs on people and nothing is more important than their health and safety. Viruses, bacteria, and fungi pose a constant, invisible threat to that safety. Designed to help your business maintain the highest level of hygiene, Rentokil’s Disinfection Service gives you the peace of mind that you need to know you are doing all you can to keep your people safe.
Our critical Disinfection Service is ideal for businesses that have had COVID-19 exposure, want to implement precautionary cleaning measures or are required to disinfect before reopening. Our experts will work with you to understand your unique facility, processes, and needs so that we can determine the appropriate level of disinfection and protection to customize a solution for you.
Our fast-acting disinfection formula can inactivate pathogens on surfaces within just 10 minutes, getting you back in business in as little as 30 minutes after treatment.
We Provide Our Cleaning Services at the following facilities.
- COMMERCIAL FACILITIES such as shopping malls, retail shops, office tower, individual offices, hotels, etc.,
- INSTITUTIONAL FACILITIES such as government schools, universities, private schools, nursery schools, international schools, elderly day care centers, etc.,
- MEDICAL FACILITIES such as hospitals, private hospitals, clinics, etc.,
- RECREATIONAL FACILITIES such as game centers, amusement zones, etc.,
- INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES such as factories, warehouse, etc.,
- RELIGIOUS FACILITIES such as monasteries, churches, etc.,
- RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES such as individual residences, condominiums, service apartments, etc.,