- Eco Friendly products and methods for safer and healthier environment
- Reliable staff trained by experienced Japanese cleaning industry experts
- Flexible scheduling
- Free site survey & quotation
- Detail orientated and laser focused supervision
- Premium customer service
- Routinely analyze our staff's performance and productivity
Effective Cleaning Techniques
While performing the cleaning services, time, costs, man power should be effectively utilized.
|No||Existence Location||Diagram||Dealing With|
Blotting, wiping, sweeping, etc.
|2||Attaching to the surface||
Wipe off, scrape with abrasives, melt, etc.
|3||Penetration to the surface||
Soak up, extract with chemicals, bleach, etc.
|4||Changing the surface||
Polish, scrape, coat, etc.
|5||Both above and below the surface||
Shaving off, coating, replacing materials, etc.
To Remove Dirt,
- Physical force...rubbing and scraping
- Chemical power... Power of detergent
- Action time… Time to penetrate
- Temperature…Increase water penetration, dissolve dirt
The above 4 balances are important in cleaning techniques.